As a woman, you’re conscious about your body by default. But what if you didn’t have to be? What if there was something you could wear that would boost your confidence and give you the physique you crave? Well, there is and it’s in form of a shapewear tank. Flexees Maidenform Women’s Shapewear Long-Length Tank is just the piece you need to make your ensemble stand out from the insides, all the way out. This long-length tank serves more than one purpose because you could even wear it as a camisole, and it grips you in the right places and accentuates your most endowed features. This shapewear is truly the whole package and you can have it for yourself, courtesy of Maidenform. Not fully convinced? Well, let’s tone down those doubts with this little Flexees Maidenform Women’s Shapewear Long-Length Tank expose.
Why you should choose Flexees Maidenform Long-Length Tank
It’s only crucial that one knows the specifications or distinguishing features that an item possesses before going ahead to make purchases. Now in one glance, this shape wear tank is fat-free. Meaning that it neither highlights your fleshy regions nor does it crease when worn. This long-length tank particularly hugs the female body exactly where needs hugging and leaves its imprint as well. It is really efficient in its entire purpose, which is to make you look and feel as confident as possible. There are really more reasons as to why one should choose this particular long-length tank over others, but you’ll just have to check its features. The features of this particular shapewear tank from Maidenform are pretty extensive. From its durable material to ease of wear, let’s have a look.
- The Flexees Maidenform Long-Length Tank has adjustable straps which one can use to conveniently adjust its fit.
- Its V-Neckline ensures easy aeration and breathability.
- It has a wide hem which prevents the long-length tank from riding up during movement.
- It is made from a combination of premium quality Nylon as well as Spandex.
- It constitutes 87% Nylon, and 13% Elastane.
- It has a longer length.
- This shapewear can be worn over anything and its seamless nature grabs fat and leaves the impression of a natural toned shape.
- To create the exact shape you want, you can wear it over your bra.
- Drastically reduces muffin tops and love handles.
- It provides a firm control in the midsections.
- It is highly seamless and practically invisible.
- It offers a smooth slimming effect.
- It is available in a range of colors from different shades of black to heather grey and white.
- It provides top, tummy, bottom and all round solutions.
- Its targeted midsection shaping helps to smooth bumps and bulges.
- It is a more comfortable slimming option.
- The Flexees Maidenform Women’s Shapewear Long-Length Tank is preferably hand washed and line dried. This is not because it is not compatible with washing machines and dryers, but because its quality and longevity is ensured by hand washing and line drying. This may not be favorable to individuals who prefer the convenience of washing machines and dryers.
How to wear
Flexees Maidenform Women’s Shapewear Long-Length Tank is really easy to wear, and just like any other chemise or top, it is worn over the head. Carefully drag it down over your tummy and hip regions and adjust as convenient, then stand back in awe of your figure. It’s really that simple and it takes less time than any slimming tea before results are noticed.
Know your size
This long-length tank comes in diverse sizes courtesy of Maidenform. It is extensive up to size 2XL and down to size S. In essence, it accommodates sizes 4-22 for both women and ladies.
What it costs
Surprisingly with all its features, this long-length tank shapewear doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. It can be found on diverse online retail stores like Amazon and even its Maidenform company site. It goes for $32.99 which is a small price to pay for such invisible toning.
Real life review
Here is a real review by real buyer of the Flexees Maidenform Women’s Shapewear Long-Length Tank. who used this product and this is what she have to say about it.
- Joyful on January 5, 2018
If you are on the fence about these, read this review!
Ok, so I have been wearing these undershirts daily for about 3 years now. I just ordered a replacement. After gaining weight during pregnancy and losing neary 90lbs I have a bit of loose skin & I carry my excess weight in my stomach (apple shape); I appreciate the compression that these offer. I initially tried several styles of compression tanks and these are my favorite – they offer support but do not compress your chest area much. I wear them in lieu of a bra and it is enough for support for daily wear and yoga; beyond that and I need a sports bra. Here are some honest thoughts, if you are on the fence about purchasing:
- Good quality; I wear daily and mine have lasted (machine wash) for over 2 years. I love the low maintenance aspect of these (No hand washing needed!)
- Moderate to excellent compression in midsection
- Good price point vs. department store
- Easily camouflages as a tank for layered look
- It DOES ride up throughout the day. I have to pull mine down and I wear them over my pants. I’ve gotten used to that but definitely could not wear under a dress. If you prefer to tuck yours in, just understand that it will roll up to your waist throughout the day.
- Longer length. I am 5’4 and these sit mid to low hip on me. It doesn’t bother me because I wear them underneath tops and I like the layered look. But if you want something that is more hidden, you may want to consider this if you are average or shorter in height.
- If you have back fat in your lower flank area (as most middle aged women do!) it may fold up in this area in the back. I don’t like this but ultimately it reminds me of my need to hit the gym regularly and tone up! 🙂 I just wear looser fitting tops in the back and it is not an issue.
All in all, I really recommend these to anyone looking for undergarmet support. It’s a great price point for a quality product. I find these to be extremely comfortable and, although there are a few drawbacks, a great buy. They look exactly like the photo-tank style with spaghetti straps and longer length. They boost my self-confidence and I love them!
The Flexees Maidenform Women’s Shapewear Long-Length Tank is a great pick for women who need to look toned without the impression of a bulky waist trainer.