As a woman, bringing forth life is one of the greatest experiences you are privileged enough to share in, however the evidence of it doesn’t go away on its own and the lack of confidence lingers. While you may feel and look bloated, unattractive, anything but yourself, there’s a solution to get you back in shape just around the corner. Some use workouts to get rid of that underlying ‘pregnancy pouch’ while others may use some sort of tummy flattening tea or the other, but the single and most effective way to eliminate the receipts of your pregnancy is by waist training.
The ChongErfei 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Belly Wrap Waist/Pelvis Belt Body Shaper Postnatal Shapewear as its name implies is specifically designed for the purpose of slimming, flattening and re-sculpting the woman’s core regions back to its default settings. It’s a postpartum shapewear that is reinforced to bring back your summer bodies in no time. This piece is about how the 3 in 1 shapewear from ChongErfei will bring your sexy back.
Why choose the ChongErfei 3 in 1 Postpartum Shapewear
At a glance, you can see that this postpartum shapewear possesses all the reinforcements to make your recovery stage must faster. It is thick, breathable and has great padding and looks like it is sturdy enough to accommodate diverse sizes of pregnancy pouches. However, for the simple reason as to why you should get this postpartum shapewear it is because it is specifically designed to prevent postpartum abdominal muscle relaxation and visceral ptosis. While there are so many other reasons as to why you should purchase the ChongErfei 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Belly Wrap Waist/Pelvis Belt Body Shaper Postnatal Shapewear, hopefully this breakdown of its features, pros and cons will convince you to cash in on this technology’s gift to womankind. Let’s get to it.
- It has a 3 in 1 belt feature which includes a belly belt for shrinking the stomach and also prevents organs from sagging, a waist belt which flattens the belly, slime the waist and also promotes uterine contractions, and lastly a pelvis belt which corrects the pelvis position.
- It is made of sturdy, lightweight, high elastic with adjustable belt straps.
- It is made from a breathable material which promotes aeration as well as comfort.
- It’s been tested for air permeability and it came out with flying colors.
- It has a fish bone design.
- It has a multipurpose design, perfect for both recovering mothers and women who just want a toner shape.
- It is adjustable and free from discomfort.
- Its design speeds up the entire postpartum delivery really fast.
- Apart from toning the tummy and giving a well-defined shape, the ChongErfei 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Belly Wrap Waist/Pelvis Belt Body Shaper Postnatal Shapewear also provides relief for back and pelvis pains.
- It aims at postpartum pelvic recovery correction.
- It offers support for the lumbar regions.
- It aids in correcting posture even when breastfeeding.
- Its sturdy material prevents it from shrinking or deforming.
- It doesn’t roll up during movement or when sitting.
- Makes you look slimmer in an instant.
How/when to wear
The ChongErfei 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Belly Wrap Waist/Pelvis Belt Body Shaper Postnatal Shapewear can be worn very easily. It has 3 straps which are slated for 3 intervals of postpartum recovery. The first belt AKA the belly belt, should be worn around the stomach at about 1-7 days after vaginal birth, to help fix the organs. The second belt or the waist belt is worn over the waist region at 1-6 weeks after birth either vaginal or by C-section for lumbar support and relief. The pelvis belt can be worn subsequently after this to flatten the belly pouch.
Know your size
You can determine your ChongErfei 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Belly Wrap Waist/Pelvis Belt Body Shaper Postnatal Shapewear size from your current waist size or weight. Here is a char to help you find your size.
What does it cost?
With its extensive features and great functionality, the ChongErfei 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Belly Wrap Waist/Pelvis Belt Body Shaper Postnatal Shapewear doesn’t cost so much. On Amazon, this postnatal shapewear goes for $20.98. Its prices may differ on other online retail stores like ebay.
- The ChongErfei postpartum shapewear should never be worn during pregnancies.
- It shouldn’t be worn when asleep.
- It should be washed before prior use.
- Direct contact with skin isn’t advised. Women should wear and undergarment before putting on the waist trainer.
- To fast track ones progress it is advised to combine the waist trainer with exercise and calorie control.
Real life reviews
Here are some reviews from mothers worldwide.
- Teri on January 8, 2018.
“This has been amazing at helping me get my body back! I’ve only used the belly belt for several hours each day (I don’t sleep with it on) starting 4 days after my c section. The after picture is only 6 days later! I wish I had put it on sooner because it really offers the support my stomach needs. Once my incision heals more I’ll add the other parts.
Edit: I loved this product for immediately following my c section. Baby is 3mos old now and I don’t wear it at all anymore. I’m just focusing on my diet and workouts now that I’ve been cleared by my doctor. Plus this is a little too big now.
I did have a before/after picture posted that a lot of people seemed to find helpful but it was stolen to advertise a completely different product so I’ve deleted it.”
- Brenda S. on January 23, 2018
Buy it, worth every penny
“Omggggg. Girl. Yes. 5 stars!! I checked into the hospital on due date at 174 lbs. Gave birth and slapped this on the next day at the hospital. Came home on the 3rd day looking like Beyonce. Weighed 140 by the end of the week. This helped me so much with putting everything back together. Wear it every day as long as you can and you’ll feel great. Drink lots of water to help with the after baby bloat.”
This postpartum 3 in 1 waist trainer from ChongErfei makes it convenient for you bounce back from your pregnancy body to your summer body without breaking a sweat.